In the age of relentlessly flourishing globalism, travel, trekking and adventurous expeditions has been a global phenomenon. The travel palate of the people has got wider: people are moving past the centuries old obsequious reverence for the great European or other historic cities in favour of more rugged, adventurous destinations throughout the world. Thus comes Nepal as a prominent destination among the tourist all around the world; the country of highest mountains, magnificent hills, rich culture, sumptuous biodiversity, diverse terrains: the country where nature has made her home.
NepalCallsYou.com is a Nepalese travel booking portal created with a sole intention to facilitate the best stay for the tourists visiting Nepal. We provide tourists a multitude of packages from multitude of the most reliable local travel agencies, giving them a detailed and nuanced description on each activities they select with variance of prices and choices on days of stay as per their convenience. We intend to shorten those awfully boring and time-consuming researches and travel-blog readings that every visitor has to go through to decide which package to choose and when to travel. Travelling is an act of passion, with adventure, fun, and relaxation as a primary objective: the motto we strive to hold on to.
Why Nepal Calls You?
Local Travel Booking Portal:
We are a local travel booking portal with extensive knowledge on the travel agencies and their quality of service. Hence, we only offer visitors the services of the selected few travel agencies with numerous accolades and best reviews. We include only those travel operators with the google rating of minimum 4.9 stars out of 5, minimizing the risk of any unfortunate experience to our potential visitors.
Cheapest Package Offers:
Unlike all the other travel booking sites, we do not include the third party commission from our featured travel operators; making every tour, treks and expedition in Nepal extremely cheap for the visitors to spend money on. People can now travel cheaper in Nepal without having to sacrifice the quality service and good experience.
Detailed Travel Information:
We provide detailed travel-related information on every trek, tours, and mountain expeditions Nepal has to offer along with the dos and don’ts in Nepal.
Direct Contact with Travel Agencies:
For a convenient tour dates, personal necessities, and all other travel customisation, we provide visitors an opportunity to contact the travel operator of their liking and deal with them directly.
- SOLO TRIP INSIGHT ABOUT NEPAL
- Don't know where to travel this winter? Here are the close destinations nearby Kathmandu to enjoy snowfall this winter.
- Mount With a Motive - Nepal's high Himalayas standing tall and firm on a mission to cure Alzheimer's Disease.
- Hot Air Ballooning in Nepal: Up and Away!
- Nepal Tourism Year: Visit Nepal 2020 - Be a part of it.
- Fake Rescue in the Himalayas of Nepal: Multi-Million-Dollar Insurance Fraud Scam
- Mystical Mardi Base Camp Trek – Mini break in the proximity of Annapurna region of Nepal
- Nepal’s High Himalayas and Mountain Tourism
- Top 15 Holy places of Nepal; Must-visit religious sites for #visitNepal2020
- Trekking to Everest region starts with the change in Flights to Lukla for 2019