As you know Nepal happened to be a Hindu state few years back (but it’s secular now). Hence, we can see many heritages sites especially of Hindus and Buddhists. There are about 10 UNESCO World Heritage sites in Nepal.
Kathmandu valley comprises of three districts Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Lalitpur. Valley is also called as “the city of temples” and we can still see/observe many medieval structures in the valley. History can be imagined easily with those infrastructures which gives us much more insights about ancient Nepal.
The 10 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Nepal
4.Kathmandu Durbar Square
5.Patan Durbar Square
6.Bhaktapur Durbar Square
7.Changu Narayan Temple
9. Chitwan National Park
10.Sagarmatha National Park
For detailed information about entry fee, please visit (https://www.welcomenepal.com/plan-your-trip/heritage-site-entry-fees.html) an official web page of Nepal Tourism Board.
- SOLO TRIP INSIGHT ABOUT NEPAL
- Don't know where to travel this winter? Here are the close destinations nearby Kathmandu to enjoy snowfall this winter.
- Mount With a Motive - Nepal's high Himalayas standing tall and firm on a mission to cure Alzheimer's Disease.
- Hot Air Ballooning in Nepal: Up and Away!
- Nepal Tourism Year: Visit Nepal 2020 - Be a part of it.
- Fake Rescue in the Himalayas of Nepal: Multi-Million-Dollar Insurance Fraud Scam
- Mystical Mardi Base Camp Trek – Mini break in the proximity of Annapurna region of Nepal
- Nepal’s High Himalayas and Mountain Tourism
- Top 15 Holy places of Nepal; Must-visit religious sites for #visitNepal2020
- Trekking to Everest region starts with the change in Flights to Lukla for 2019