Duration: 11 days
Difficulty level: Moderate
Max. Altitude: 4,130 meters.
Best Seasons: Spring and Autumn
Annapurna Base Camp Trek, renowned as a classical trek in Nepal lies inside the legendary Annapurna Conservation Area. It also goes by the name Annapurna Sanctuary trekking. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek route is apt for those who love to observe nature from a closer look and enjoy the flora and fauna and stunning expanses of the Himalayan ranges. This route encompasses through the most spectacular mountain scenery, charming settlements of Gurungs and their slate-roofed houses, accompanied by the incredible rhododendron forests and deep sub-tropical valleys. In this trek, Poon hill is included at an elevation of 3210m, one of the best breathtaking views Mt. Dhaulagiri and Annapurna sanctuary. Besides, one will pass through the gorgeous lowlands of the wonderful high mountains and jaw-dropping landscapes of the Annapurna sanctuary.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek will take nearly 2 weeks (13) for completion from Kathmandu, though it’s starting and ending city is Pokhara, the most beautiful city of entire Nepal. Nepal Calls You highly suggests this trek with Alliance Adventure especially for trekking enthusiasts who have small time-frame in their pocket. Rest assured! The trip to Annapurna Base Camp will end with loads of fun, memories as well as adventure after walking 6 hours on a daily basis.
- Hiking through the beautiful landscapes of “Annapurna Sanctuary”.
- En route Machhapuchhre Base Camp.
- Hot dip in natural hot spring in Jhinu Danda.
- Majestic Sunrise views and astonishing Mountains’ vistas from Poonhill.
- Bewitching expanses of beautiful mountains like Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Himchuli, etc.
- Gurung and Magar settlement and locality.
You will meet Alliance Adventure representatives at the arrival gate of Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu who will take you to the hotel. That day visitors will meet up with their trekking guide(s) and be insightful about their daily activities. At evening one can enjoy a stroll around the Kathmandu and its alleys and overnight stay at the hotel at night.
Taking a morning flight to Pokhara from Kathmandu we will start the second day in Nepal. After reaching in Pokhara, we will stroll in and around Pokhara valley, the most beautiful city of entire Nepal and finally six hours of the trek will take us to Ghandruk 1940m/6360 ft), a Gurung settlement en route. Overnight at Ghandruk in a local hotel.
On this day, we will trek from Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m) which takes about 5.5 hours. On the way, one can have splendid views of peak of Annapurna South above the village and the vista of Fishtail Mountain (Machhapuchhre) which faces across the valley. Overnight will be in Chhomrong village.
On the 4th day of our trip, you will hike from Chhomrong to Bamboo (2335m) which will take about 5 hours. The trail encompasses through thick and dark rhododendron forests and deep woods. Then, we have to descend down long and steep stone steps into deep bamboo and rhododendron forests so that we can reach Bamboo shortly. Overnight stay in Bamboo.
On this day, you will trek from Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/10,595ft) which will take about 5 to 6 hours. This phase of the hike will add extra flavor to the trip for sure. We will stay overnight in Deurali.
Today, we will be trekking from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) which will take about 6-7 hours. Overnight at hotel in Annapurna Base Camp, the ultimate spot of this trip.
After witnessing majestic sunrise from the base camp we will have breakfast, and after some time we will start descending down from Annapurna Base Camp to Dovan which will take about five hours passing by Machhapuchhre Base Camp and Deurali until we finally reach Dovan. Overnight stay in Dovan.
On this day, we will be trekking back from Dovan to New Bridge or Jhinu Dada (1,610m) which will take about 7 hours. Here, one can experience the hot in natural hot spring at Jhinu. We will have more fun here. This moment is also one of the most rewarding moments of this trip. Overnight will be spent at Jhinu Danda.
On this day, trekkers have to trek back from Jhinu Dada to Motkyu for about 1.5 hours and drive to Pokhara for about 2.5 hours. Overnight stay in Pokhara.
- Breakfast, Lunch
The second last day, Visitors will be traveling from Pokhara to Kathmandu after having breakfast in Pokhara. It will take 7 hours of drive.
- Breakfast, Dinner
After Breakfast, you will be ready for your final departure to the homeland. You will be taken to Kathmandu International Airport by our representatives.
- Arrival until Departure transportation.
- 1Night Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Farewell Nepali Culture Dinner.
- 2Night Hotel in Pokhara with Breakfast.
- All comfortable Lodges, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, tea, coffee, hot lemon/Ginger honey, hot chocolate / Hot Shower, Bettary’s charging, Drinking mine water along the trekking.
- Warm down Jacket and Sleeping Bag, walking pole after trek retune to company.
- Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara AND Drive from Pokhara to Ghandruk Village AND Motkyu to Pokhara.
- Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- Friendly Speaking English Guide and strong helpful potters lodging and fooding, during the trek.
- Trekking Permit and TIMS Cards.
- Insurances for Guide and Potter during the trek.
- All government and local taxes if necessary.
- Medical Kit Bag during the trek.
- Trekking Duffel bag water proof and T-Shirt.
- Phone calls, cold drinks, can juice, laundry and Bar bills along the trek.
- Tips for guide and potters.
- High Altitude Sickness.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara Lunch and Dinner.
- International flight ticket and Nepal entry visa fee.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu Domestic flight ticket.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend
Unforgettable ABC trip with UrjaLee Kon Sang At 2019-02-24 23:18:00
Alliance Adventure's service has given me a wonderful journey. Urja is the guide of our team, he is friendly, talkative, responsible, experienced... and his staff also very good too. I love the welcome dinner for the first night, the local food is delicious, and of course the thank you dinner too... both dinner is very well arranged, we are all enjoying our dinner while watching the local dance. I am a painter who love jungle trekking, the mountains and scenery in Nepal are so beautiful that I have added several oil paintings.
Beautiful ABC with Urja -Date of experience: March 2018swee lan At 2019-02-24 23:19:00
Recently we have trekked Ghorepani Poon Hill & Annapurna Base Camp. It was my first time trekking at Nepal under Alliance Adventure. It was really good team work and excellent services. Alliance Adventure, Mr. Urja Tamang has very deep experience and knowledge of the Mountaineering and routes in Nepal. He ensured that we were always safe. We did learn the Nepali language and their cultures. The Guides did not rush us and left no one behind. We were asked to go slow (bistarai bistarai), so that the altitude doesn’t get to us. Thank you very much our Guides and Potters for their hard work and took good care of us all the time. Alliance Adventure hospitality, advises, the staff humbleness, very quick responsibility. Alliance Adventure is highly recommended if you are looking for Trekking Tour packages in Nepal. Namaste!!!
Annapurna Base Camp-Date of experience: August 2017R. Thinagaran, Thailand At 2019-02-24 23:21:00
Alliance Adventure arranged truly an adventurous hiking trip for us to Poon Hill and Annapurna Base Camp. Very friendly, sincere and accommodating guide and porters. Highly recommend :)
Geohan Team (Annapurna Base Camp)-Date of experience: December 2017OnAir07284007604 At 2019-02-24 23:25:00
This is my first time hiking to ABC together with Geohan Team. During this trip my team just take 5 days to go up and down. We not planned our trip only take 5 days and can complete successfully without any problem. And thank you to Alliance Adventure because provide good Tour guides and hardworking porters. I really recommend this Alliance Adventure and Thanks to our Tour guide Lama and his 2 porters during this trip there always take care on all of team member. I Give 10.. Thanks you to Mr Urja.
Made the trip memorable :)Fazira Traveller At 2019-02-24 23:26:00
I highly recommend taking a tour package with Mr Urja and his Alliance Adventure team. Their deep knowledge of the mountains and routes, ensured we were always safe and provided opportunities to learn the language and diff cultures (they’re a fount of info, and patiently put up with our numerous questions :) Their friendliness made us feel welcome, and I especially love the camaraderie built among the group, our mountain guides and porters - truly a team effort to get us to ABC! Also, of major importance, they take care of the health and safety of the porters and guides. Special shout out to Durba, the leader who set excellent timing and pace for the hikes, allowing us to enjoy the stunning environment while avoiding the worst of rain/storms Thanks team for taking care of us and giving an unforgettable experience! P.s. For the last day, I’d recommend opting for a Jeep ride to Siwui town where you’ll catch the bus back to Pokhara - it’ll avoid having to trudge through the hot, dusty car road
Delightful and safe adventure to ABC! -Date of experience: October 2018Tsing Yiu t At 2019-02-24 23:28:00
The 14 days long hike to Annapurna Base Camp, led by the Alliance Adventure crew, has been nothing less than an epic journey for the group of 13 of us. The team has equipped us with all the necessary information and support even before we began our journey to Nepal. The trek never felt safer than being in the watchful eyes of the 3 amazing guides, strategically spaced to ensure the well-being of the whole group. Our strong porters are always reliably ahead of us, ensuring our belongings arrive at the guest houses before we do. All of them are friendly and approachable, and funny too, as we get along during the hike. The hospitality and professionalism of Alliance Adventure has certainly made my hiking trip a safe and memorable experience, and at the end of the trip, not only did we manage to fill our eyes with the spectacular view of the Annapurna range, but our hearts too from the friends we made in Alliance Adventure. Thank you Urja, Dhurba, Ashish, Aita, and the rest of the Alliance Adventure team for the amazing times. 'Till we meet again.
The most professional, passionate and caring team!-Date of experience: October 2018Rafiq R At 2019-02-24 23:30:00
The Alliance Adventure team made our 14 days of hiking to ABC in Nepal so amazing. They started out as our guides, then we realised within a couple of days they were more like hosts - taking care of us with the highest level of attention and care, and making sure that we were all comfortable and happy. Soon we turned into friends, talking about our backgrounds and families along our 7 hour hikes. Now we leave as family, keeping in touch and checking on each other. Thank you to Dhurba, Ashish, Aita, and Urja (who is the magician behind the scenes), and our 7 mighty porters for making us feel so at ease and even looking forward to 7 hours and 20 kilometers of walking a day. Dhanir baht dais and bais!
Good to Know
- Keep all the receipts that you have until arrive home.
- No flashy stuff-jewellery, valuables etc.
- Strongly advised not to go wandering unless in large group (the “poor” men would have to suffer at the hands of the ladies who would want to shop),
- Always be aware of your surroundings, Do not give money to street children/beggars.
- Entrance to some temples may be prohibited for non-Hindus and Leather articles are prohibited inside temple precinct.
- Save in Travel on your booking.
- Choose from the best travel agencies
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7, for free.
Things to bring:
- Windproof outer jacket and warm down-filled jacket good if afraid of cold.
- Comfortable trousers for men and loose skirts for women during the day.
- Gloves, hat or cap, sunglasses, sun block, lip balm, etc. To avoid sun burn as the sun in high altitude can be quite intense.
- Lightweight trekking shoes, warm woolen/ thermal socks. (if one is afraid of cold, otherwise, plain ol’ ordinary socks will suffice.
- Thermal undergarments this is for the night which might be a bit cold, otherwise, tracksuit should suffice.
- Flashlight and spare batteries.
After confirm the Trip:
- You most star your own training when you free time. Training means you much run in the morning or evening atlases 1, 2 hrs up and down OR when you free Day hike your country Mountain.
- Nepal visa fee for 15 Days $25 and 30 Days $40 can apply on arrival.
- Buy your flight ticket and Mountain High Altitude sickness insuarnce from your country.
- We have to needed your documents of Passport copy and Passport size photo.
- Detail of flight date and time, airline name.
- Deposit into the company account 50% for your trip. As soon as we received your deposit will forward you Deposit Slip.
1 other people are considering this tour right now.
Tour is operated by :
Alliance Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
Currently 04:11 in KathmanduMake an Enquiry