Duration: 1 week
Maximum Altitude: 4,130m
Best Seasons: Spring and Autumn
Start/Ending Point: Pokhara
Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek is the most energizing escapades to the Base Camp of world’s tenth highest mountain Mt. Annapurna. The trip has fully retreated with mesmerizing Gurung settlements, green as well as deep woodlands along with numerous tough yet surreal landscapes. No worries! Trekkers will feel merry as they would relish upon Himalayan and bumpy scene all in all. The excursion uncovers the most energizing current scenario of Nepal’s enhanced trekking region i.e. Annapurna district. The trek would be an honor to any wandering soul followed by the demonstration of going as it unravels Ghandruk, beautiful Gurung settlement en route, Annapurna Base Camp itself, hot springs at Jhinu and Pokhara, the city of lakes.
The expedition of Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek begins as like that longer Annapurna Base Camp trekking in and around with the periphery of Ghorepani Poon Hill and Ghandruk trekking regions. Trust us! The quality time spent on the brilliant spots of the god-gifted country, Nepal would be recorded for a considerable span of time and it’s the beautiful decision one ever made in his/her lifetime.
- Hiking through the beautiful landscapes of “Annapurna Sanctuary”.
- En route Machhapuchhre Base Camp.
- Hot dip in natural hot spring in Jhinu Danda.
- Majestic Sunrise views and astonishing Mountains’ vistas from Poonhill.
- Bewitching expanses of beautiful mountains like Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Himchuli, etc.
- Gurung and Magar settlement and locality.
Arrival at Kathmandu International can be at any time. Upon your arrival, we will be welcoming you by one our Alliance Adventure Team’s airport representatives. He will help you get you to your hotel. Simply, you can check into the hotel and rest or spend your spare time as per your preferences and need. Overnight stay at that Hotel.
Visitors will be undertaking short yet scenic flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara. You will encounter with beautiful views of many prominent mountain peaks like Manaslu, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre (Mt. Fishtail) and the many towering peaks of the Annapurna massif. Pokhara which is a famous tourist as well as the happening hub of Nepal with elegance. It is more famous for adventurous as well as joyous activities like Boating, swimming, hot air ballooning, paragliding and Mountain flights with 3 lakes.
From Pokhara, we will then drive to Ghandruk. It is a Gurung model village of Nepal lying some distance away from Pokhara with rustic and perfect setting of Mother Nature. From here, we will then start our hike to the Komrong Danda. It is informed that the trek is a pleasant journey accompanied by alpine woods and distant vistas of the mountains. Overnight stay at the guesthouse at Kamrong Danda.
On the third day of our trip, we will make it all the way to the village of Sinuwa from Komrong Danda. Chhomrong is a striking hilly settlement cuddled by giant Annapurna Massif and Himalayas. From Chhomrong, we have to descend until the Chhomrong Khola. Then we will begin a slow uphill hike as we head up to our destination for that day at Sinuwa. Overnight stay will be at the guesthouse at Sinuwa.
From Sinuwa, we will proceed to Deurali via Bamboo and Dovan. On this day, we will then hike through thickets of bamboo encompassing the grassland of Tomo. The route then continues to climb to the Himalayas further on during the 4th day. Overnight stay will be at the guesthouse of Deurali.
Today, we will be hiking on past the Machhapuchhre Base Camp from Deurali towards the base camp of Annapurna, ABC, our ultimate destination of the week. This region is also called the Annapurna Sanctuary as it is surrounded by mountains and gives the vibes of haven i.e. a protected place. Overnight stay at the at Annapurna Base Camp.
While descending down from ABC to Bamboo, we will follow the same trail today. The trail drops by 1,700 meters to the banks of the Modi Khola after hiking 5 to 6 hours. Bamboo, at an altitude of 2,345 meters from the sea level is a place with few tea house/lodges.Overnight stay will be at Bamboo.
On the 7th day of our trip to ABC, we will hike back to Motkyu from Bamboo and drive to Pokhara. It will take 2 to 3 hours to reach Pokhara.
This day you will be taking a scenic flight back to Kathmandu, the capital from Pokhara. After taking 25 minutes of short flight you will get back to the Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Breakfast, Dinner
Around 3 hours before the scheduled flight, on the last day, a representative from Alliance Adventure Team help you transfer to the Tribuwan International Airport for final departure towards your respective home countries.
- Arrival until Departure transportation.
- 2Nights Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Farewell Nepali Culture Dinner.
- 1Night Hotel in Pokhara with Breakfast.
- All comfortable Lodges, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, tea, coffee, hot lemon/Ginger honey, hot chocolate / Hot Shower, Bettary’s charging, Drinking mine water along the trekking.
- Warm down Jacket and Sleeping Bag, walking pole after trek retune to company.
- Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu AND Drive from Pokhara to Ghandruk Village AND Motkyu to Pokhara.
- Friendly Speaking English Guide and strong helpful potters lodging and fooding, during the trek.
- Trekking Permit and TIMS Cards.
- Insurances for Guide and Potter during the trek.
- All government and local taxes if necessary.
- Medical Kit Bag during the trek.
- Trekking Duffel bag water proof and T-Shirt.
- Phone calls, cold drinks, can juice, laundry and Bar bills along the trek.
- Tips for guide and potters.
- High altitude Sickness.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara Lunch and Dinner.
- International flight ticket and Nepal entry visa fee.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend
The most exhilarating experience to date :) - Date of experience: December 2016Thuy M At 2019-02-14 01:44:00
I was very lucky to come across White Hill Adventure. The whole process was a breeze. Anuj organised everything for me, permits, fees etc. the guide was very knowledgable and we had a lot of fun along the way. The view was absolutely breathtaking. I would highly recommend the Annapurna Base Camp trek to anyone who's seeking a fulfilled adventure. NK and Anuj were very helpful in every aspect. :)
Awesome Annapurna Base Camp TripLindatrivino Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia At 2019-02-24 23:29:00
Urja Tamang is a force to be reckoned with. He started Alliance Adventure with a passion and a fierce determination to bring trekkers SAFELY to the mountains in Nepal. He has the foresight to know what can happen in the wilderness and he knows the pysche of people who can or cannot tolerate the cold or the basic harsh conditions. As a result of this, he prepares his trekkers with important necessities like providing down jackets and thick sleeping bags to protect from the cold. I wanted to refuse these extra baggage but he forced me to take them. Because of this gesture, he saved me many times from the cold icy wind with these items. His team of porters and leaders are truly amazing people. Their priority is to assist us in anything that we needed. They cared and looked after us and there was never any moment where they felt irritable or annoyed by our demands. How could we not love them? Of course we do! Our treks at times were difficult but with Urja’s team nothing is impossible. They guided us and assisted our weakened knees each step with gentle persuasion and nudged us till we reached the top. What can I say to Urja and his Nepalese team except A Thousand THANK YOUs for being so professional and caring. I will always think of Urja Tamang and Alliance Adventure with admiration and appreciation. Would I recommend them to the people of the trekking world? Of course 100%! They are an asset to any organization!!
Great memories hiking at Annapurna Base camp - Date of experience: September 2018Fenella17 ; Bangkok, Thailand At 2019-02-24 23:33:00
This is my first experience with such adventurous outdoor activity. I was excited yet a little worried with mountain sickness prior to the hike. To my suprise, the mountain sickness pills were provided to us as needed. I am glad to receive the support from Mr.urja's crews during the journey. They are not only experience trekkers, also they are helpful, caring, and easy-going. Along the journey, all of them kept an eyes on us to make sure we are safe. Also, they shared with us the local cultures and we had good time chilling and laughing after the long hiking days. Overall, I enjoyed and had a good time! This is just the beginning and til we meet again!!!
Good to Know
- Keep all receipts that you have until arrive home.
- No flashy stuff-jewellery, valuables etc.
- Strongly advised not to go wandering unless in large group (the “poor” men would have to suffer at the hands of the ladies who would want to shop),
- Always be aware of your surroundings, Do not / not give money to street children/beggars.
- Entrance to some temples may be prohibited for non-Hindus and Leather articles are prohibited inside temple precinct.
- Save in Travel on your booking.
- Choose from the best travel agencies
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7, for free.
Things to bring:
- Windproof outer jacket and warm down-filled jacket good if afraid of cold.
- Comfortable trousers for men and loose skirts for women during the day.
- Gloves, hat or cap, sun glasses, sun block, lip balm, etc. To avoid sun burn as the sun in high altitude can be quite intense.
- Lightweight trekking shoes, warm woolen/ thermal socks. (if one is afraid of cold, otherwise, plain ol’ ordinary socks will suffice.
- Thermal undergarments this is for the night which might be a bit cold, otherwise, tracksuit should suffice.
- Flashlight and spare batteries.
After confirm the Trip:
- You most star your own training when you free time. Training means you much run in the morning or evening atlases 1, 2 hrs up and down OR when you free Day hike your country Mountain.
- Nepal visa fee for 15 Days $25 and 30 Days $40 can apply on arrival.
- Buy your flight ticket and Mountain High Altitude sickness insuarnce from your country.
- We have to needed your documents of Passport copy and Passport size photo.
- Detail of flight date and time, airline name.
- Deposit into the company account 50% for your trip. As soon as we received your deposit will forward you Deposit Slip.
6 other people are considering this tour right now.
Tour is operated by :
Alliance Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
Currently 13:52 in KathmanduMake an Enquiry